Thursday, July 31, 2008

Welcome my New Brunswick Ancestors

Good Day to you all,
First of all I would like to give you all my deepest sympathy with the passing of Bill and Marjorie. What a fine couple they were and I am glad to find my grandfather's first cousin once again. My grandfather is aware that I found them back in 1998 and what a wonderful surprise that was. Hopefully we can bring Boonedoggle back together again and the Boone's from Crystal and Island Falls, ME can meet you all. I would like to give the link to the site that Bill and the family started. http://www.geocities.com/~boonefamily/index.html

Doug has posted various photos with no caption or names. If you can identify any of these please feel free to contact either myself or one of the family at the Boone Family Site.

Thanks again.

Michelle Qualey Andrews

No comments: